Rules define how messages can be forwarded, and automatic replies can be sent. Each rule is a combination of a condition and an action.
The condition refers to the messages to be handled:
- From where
- Who is in the To or CC lines
- Message subject or message text.
The action refers to what should be done with the message:
- Forward it to someone
- Reply with a specific text, etc.,
You can also enable or disable a specific rule by clicking on “Enable” or “Disable button. Use this option when you want to temporarily deactivate a rule without deleting it completely.
To set a rule:
- Log in to the admin portal as an administrator.
- Click Settings > Advanced Settings.
- In the Forwarding tab, click Add to add a new rule.
- Set the required parameters and click Save.