THIS TOPIC IS APPLICABLE ONLY FOR ADMINISTRATORS.
- Deploying the App Through an MDM
- Configuring the App Through an MDM
Deploying the App Through an MDM
If you are an organization administrator using an MDM or EMM tool:
- Install the application on the Android mobile devices of your employees using the MDM or EMM tool, and the APK received from TeleMessage.
- Add the application to an app group that is prevented from uninstallation to prevent your employees from uninstalling the application.
- Prevent employees from installing the same or other versions of the application on other Android devices.
To set the call records folder:
- Open the Android Archiver application.
- Tap Settings.
- Tap Call Recording.
- Tap SELECT FOLDER.
Employees can directly open the application and begin setting it up as described here.
Configuring the App Through an MDM
As an administrator, you can configure the following settings on employees’ Android devices:
- To archive SMS and MMS messages, enable the following settings:
Device Settings > Applications > Messages App > Messages settings > More settings > Multimedia messages > Auto retrieve > ON
If this setting is not enabled, only the MMS messages that are manually downloaded are archived.
- To activate call recording:
- Native call recording must be enabled.
- Wi-Fi calling must be disabled.