Recording Conference Calls
The Android Archiver app can record and log simultaneous calls. A user can accept a call while on an existing call and record and log both the calls. The user can also dial an outgoing call while on an active call. When the Android phone is on multiple calls, the user can swap between calls or merge them into a conference call.
The app will capture the simultaneous calls as one entry in the archive with a single call recording file. Each file will have the following details:
- Start time
- Call duration
- Call direction – In or Out
The app creates an entry in the archive after the last active call ends. The entry in the archive consists:
- One call recording file for multiple calls.
- Start time is the time at which the first call began.
- End time is the time at which the last active call ended.
- The body of the archived call will include a table with all the call participants and the time at which each participant joined the call.
These entries are in the format:
< Phone number of the user who joined the call in international format > < Date of call in format: Year-Month-Day>T<Time of call in format: Hour:Minute:Second in GMT > < Type of call: Incoming or Outgoing >
- 1-617-3592103 2018-11-15T07:21:21Z 00:14:32 Outgoing Call
- 1-781-4141833 2018-11-15T07:30:08Z 00:05:44 Incoming Call