TeleMessage allows Asset Managers and Broker-Dealers to communicate with customers from their mobile:
✔ Improve customer satisfaction
✔ Ensure regulatory compliance
✔ Better communication with decision-makers
✔ Use friendly technology to stay competitive
TeleMessage equips asset management firms and broker-dealers with the mobile archiving solution ready to capture and retain all their text messages – helping them achieve 100% compliance with the electronic communication retention requirements of FINRA, SEC, and IIROC.
The modern asset management landscape demands dealers who are agile enough to correspond with their client’s needs, and also capable enough to keep up with the ever-increasing compliance pressure. In line with this, TeleMessage helps wholesalers and dealers engage with their clients through mobile SMS with zero risks of non-compliance with mobile text archiving laws and regulations relevant to their business operations.
With 97% of Americans and 70% of organizations using text messaging for personal and business purposes, it is indeed imperative for broker-dealers to use this platform as the means to engage with their customers and stay competitive. Otherwise, preventing brokers from texting would not only limit their productivity, but would also reduce the operational efficiency of the organization, and ultimately – expose them to compliance risks at large scale.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance With TeleMessage:
TeleMessage’s Text Archiving for Wealth Management Firms
and Investment Advisors can help:
- ✔ Capture all work-related text messages – regardless of device ownership, carrier, or device platform.
- ✔ Retain all unstructured mobile content accessible in one uniform archiving database, allowing for faster response during a regulatory request, and more efficient internal audits.
- ✔ Produce necessary records of captured communications for eDiscovery more efficiently.
- ✔ Provide an audit trail to regulators to prove compliance with the relevant record retention requirements.
- ✔ Lower cost of database maintenance by allowing firms to store their archived text messages in their preferred email archiving vendor.
- ✔ Monitor employee communication effectively to identify non-compliance with industry standards and company policies, such as inappropriate client conduct, illegal trade activities, and workplace harassment and bullying.
- ✔ Improve employees’ productivity and morale by allowing them to send mobile SMS with their colleagues and clients, which is much quicker than sending emails and but not as intrusive as making phone calls.
TeleMessage captures and retains mobile SMS, as well as MMS, voice calls, emails, WhatsApp Chats, and other mobile content. Messages are securely and reliably retained within TeleMessage servers or forwarded to an archiving data storage vendor of your choice.
Our mobile archiving products securely capture content from mobile carriers and mobile devices for a variety of ownership models (BYOD, CYOD, and employer-issued). With our multiple archiving solutions, you can always find the right tools or blend for your requirements:
Choose the Archiving Method that Works for You
Our platform allows for compliant enterprise-wide archiving solutions for financial services:
Financial Services — Supporting Broker and Dealer SEC compliance and FINRA retention requirements
Investment Advisors — SEC regulations
Futures & Transfer Agents —NFA and SEC recordkeeping and oversight obligations
Lending Compliance — For with the FFIEC, Fair Lending Laws, Truth in Lending Act or the FTC’s rules on Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts
Investment Dealers (Canada) — Complies with IIROC Rules and Notices and National Instrument regulations
Investment Advisers (UK) — MiFID II compliant