TeleMessage allows Private Bankers to WhatsApp communicate with customers from their mobile:
✔ Better implementation of custom-designed solutions
✔ Ensure compliance, encryption and discretion
✔ Easily add personal touch and extra perks
✔ Focus on high-net-worth individuals (HNWIs)
TeleMessage equips private banking firms and relationship managers with efficient and compliant WhatsApp archiving solutions to meet the ever-changing SEC, FINRA, FDIC, and CFTC mobile archiving standards.
Providing high-net-worth clients with a seamless communication channel that will help them stay engaged and informed with their assets is one of the core focuses of private banking firms. WhatsApp messaging is the best platform to meet this need, especially since multitudes of Americans use this platform to send messages, including 70% of organizations. Even Mark Zuckerberg admitted that WhatsApp had a higher engagement rate than Facebook.
WhatsApp became popular since it was uncontested when it was released. WhatsApp decimated mobile SMS since its more robust channel can use the internet to send messages, including photos. When competition arose, it already had a dominant presence, motivating banksers and others to use it for both personal and business use.
Using WhatsApp has its benefits, especially when they can better engage their clientele through it, but WhatsApp also presents significant compliance risks to private banking companies who would not otherwise be able to capture and record WhatsApp messages of their employees and clients in real-time.
TeleMessage understands this problem and provides bankers and relationship managers with the unique mobile archiving solution engineered to capture and retain WhatsApp messages – regardless of the device platform, network, and ownership.
The majority of clients prefer to communicate over WhatsApp, so it is only critical to allow them to engage your employees through this channel. Otherwise, preventing employees from using WhatsApp would not only discourage your clients from continuing their business with your company, but would also reduce the operational efficiency of your employees, and ultimately – expose your organization to hefty fines and penalties due to non-compliance.
WhatsApp archiving is important for the private banking sector because it allows companies to store essential customer-related data accumulated from the business-related communications between banker and customer. Having a robust WhatsApp archiving solution also ensures that no sensitive data will be disseminated unnoticed. Should any investigation of whatever nature take place, investigators can quickly and easily review employee chat activity.
Possessing a robust WhatsApp archiver also lets companies achieve regulatory compliance.
Achieve Regulatory Compliance With TeleMessage:
TeleMessage’s WhatsApp Text Archiving for Private Banking can help:
- ✔ Capture all work-related text messages – regardless of device ownership, carrier, or device platform.
- ✔ Retain all unstructured mobile content accessible in one uniform archiving database, allowing for faster response during a regulatory request, and more efficient internal audits.
- ✔ Produce necessary records of captured communications for eDiscovery more efficiently.
- ✔ Provide an audit trail to regulators to prove compliance with the relevant record retention requirements.
- ✔ Lower cost of database maintenance by allowing firms to store their archived text messages in their preferred email archiving vendor.
- ✔ Monitor employee communication effectively to identify non-compliance with industry standards and company policies, such as inappropriate client conduct, illegal trade activities, and workplace harassment and bullying.
- ✔ Improve employees’ productivity and morale by allowing them to send mobile SMS with their colleagues and clients, which is much quicker than sending emails and but not as intrusive as making phone calls.
TeleMessage captures and retains mobile SMS, as well as MMS, voice calls, emails, WhatsApp Chats, and other mobile content. Messages are securely and reliably retained within TeleMessage servers or forwarded to an archiving data storage vendor of your choice.
Our mobile archiving products securely capture content from mobile carriers and mobile devices for a variety of ownership models (BYOD, CYOD, and employer-issued). With our multiple archiving solutions, you can always find the right tools or blend for your requirements:
Choose the Archiving Method that Works for You
Our platform allows for compliant enterprise-wide archiving solutions for financial services:
Financial Services — Supporting Broker and Dealer SEC compliance and FINRA retention requirements
Investment Advisors — SEC regulations
Futures & Transfer Agents —NFA & SEC recordkeeping and oversight obligations
Lending Compliance — For with the FFIEC, Fair Lending Laws, Truth in Lending Act or the FTC’s rules on Unfair, Deceptive or Abusive Acts
Investment Dealers (Canada) — Complies with IIROC Rules and Notices and National Instrument regulations
Investment Advisers (UK) — MiFID II compliant