Direct Carrier Capture for Automatic Archiving
- Messages are captured directly from the mobile carrier network and a copy is sent to the TeleMessage archive server
- Activated only for Enterprise owned phones, not for BYOD devices
- Works for Smartphones and Legacy phones
- TeleMessage can collect copies of SMS/MMS messages of company employees from multiple mobile carriers and store them centrally
- Voice call recording is supported on some carrier networks
- No App necessary
- Optional: TeleMessage can forward archived mobile messages to the enterprise archive to be stored with email
Get mobile messages from your carrier network without any change to user devices
Archive mobile communication directly from the following mobile carriers:
One-click detail drilldown for SMS/MMS and voice recording content review
Seamlessly search for email and mobile messages. Find mobile messages and calls while searching for email and other employee interactions.
THAT RELY ON
We definitely give TeleMessage two-thumbs up! If you need a mobile messaging provider, you should be using TeleMessage.