TeleMessage enables enterprise customers who need to record their employee Signal application to deploy the Signal Archiver from the company’s private Google Play private store. This is popular with customers who are using Google Enterprise with an MDM.
TeleMessage Signal Archiver needs the organization ID, to enable the Signal Archiver to appear in the company’s private store
Getting your organization ID
Sign in to your enterprise managed Google Play Store (https://play.google.com/work)
- Click Admin Settingson the left-hand side menu (https://play.google.com/work/adminsettings)
- Copy your company’s Organization IDand email it to your TeleMessage project / account manager.
Private Store Provisioning
- TeleMessage will provision the org ID for Signal Archiver on Google Private Store.
- It takes up to 7 days for Google to provision new org IDs.
- Searching for the application
- Navigate to the Shop on the left side menu. Search for TM SGNL in the top Google Play search bar.
Note: It might take up to 7 days for the app to appear in your Org ID search. In case you still can’t find it after 7 days, please contact your TeleMessage project / account manager, and report the problem.
- Click Approve
- You will be asked to approve permission for the app. Click Approve
- You need to approve requests of future versions. So it won’t be removed from your AppStore. Keep the top default setting to keep app permissions approved. And then click Done
- Now the app is added to your organization private store
- The app should now appear in My Managed Apps list when selecting it in the left menu