To implement Two-Factor authentication:
By default, log in with Two-Factor authentication is turned OFF.
You should contact TeleMessage Support or your account manager, in case you need to turn on two-factor authentication in your login.
You will be required to supply your mobile number to enable Two-Factor authentication.
- When you are attempting to login to your account, you will need to first login using your username and password, and click the “Login” button.
Insert your username and password in the login area:
- Once you have passed this step, and entered a correct username and password
The page will change and will display a new text field “Enter Verification Code”, as displayed below:
- An SMS will be sent to the mobile of the user, including a PIN verification code.
The message will appear similar to the SMS text below:
- Copy the code you received in the SMS message, and insert it in the Login window, and click the “Login” button.
You should now have access to the portal and your account.
- Note that the activation code PIN is valid only for 10 minutes.
You can refresh the page, and repeat the login steps in case this time exceeded.