To set up the Android Archiver for your group
- Make sure all your employees are registered under your Admin and you activated an archiving destination for mobile messages (You can contact our support to assist you and verify that).
- If you are an administrators using an MDM/EMM tool:
- Install the Android Archiver agent on the mobile phones of your employees using the MDM/EMM and the APK provided to you
- To prevent employees from uninstalling the agent, add it to an app group which is prevented from un-installation
- Prevent employees from installing versions of the Android Archiver Agent from Google Play at this link
- To archive SMS/MMS
- Make sure that Enhanced Messaging is turned off
- Enable the following setting: Device Settings > Applications > Messages App > Messages settings > More settings > Multimedia messages > Auto retrieve > ON (Note: Without this setting, only MMS messages manually downloaded will be archived)
- Minimum OS Supported for SMS/MMS archiving
All devices with Jelly Bean 4.1.x
- To activate voice call recording:
- If you intend to record calls, make sure your devices are supported for voice recording
- Make sure that WiFi calling is turned off
- Send a test message and make sure it’s arriving to your corporate archive, as explained here
- You can now keep tracking the service events for problems.
- If employees are having trouble, they can report it to support
Note: Android Archiver supports call waiting and conference calls. Format entry details here.