Using the devices that they already own, secure messaging healthcare professionals can text ePHI, including files, pictures and videos to one another.
The benefits of a secure messaging healthcare solution, whether used in large hospitals or small private practices are endless:
- Comply with HIPAA and industry regulations
- Improve communication between physicians, nurses and caregivers
- Address patient needs more rapidly
- Increase workflow efficiency and make decisions in real-time
The TeleMessage App protects patient information, ensures message security and is HIPAA compliant:
- Messages are encrypted from end-to-end and during transport
- Data is archived and retained
- User identities are identified and authenticated, so only authorized users are able to communicate amongst each other
- Only administrators are able to access user information, and add, remove, or suspend user accounts
- Users will always know when their messages have been sent, delivered, read and expired
- Our server architecture leverages the scalability of the cloud and is geo-distributed to give uninterrupted service
- Features such as message self-destruct, remote lock & wipe, passcode protection provide additional measure for secure messaging healthcare
- TeleMessage is considered a Business Associate, and has elected to sign a Business Associate Agreement (BAA) with customers.