All TAP Services discontinued
TeleMessage provides TAP (Telelocator Alphanumeric Protocol) alerting support to send text messages and pages to mobile phones.
TAP is used by many automated alarm and paging systems to send messages using standard phone lines to send mobile messages.
TAP is the industry-standard protocol for sending text messages to mobile phones using a dialup modem and a standard phone line. The sender uses a TAP software client to send messages to a TAP Gateway. Many mobile carriers are discontinuing their own TAP gateways in favor of internet gateways. However there is still a need for dial up access for legacy alarming systems and backup when internet networks are down. The TeleMessage TAP Messaging Gateway meets these needs and more. With the TeleMessage TAP gateway there is only one number you need to call for all of your recipients and only one set of modem settings.
- • TeleMessage will provide you a single TAP gateway number to send message alerts to all US and Canada mobile carriers
- • Supports all standard TAP modem speeds (300 Baud and greater) and modulations (V.22 and B.103)
- • Ability to access all carriers via internet messaging protocols. No need to use multiple providers for your different alerting needs
- • Affordable pricing plans
- • A single TAP gateway number to send message alerts to all US and Canada mobile carriers
- • Support for all standard TAP modem speeds and modulations
- • Ability to access all carriers via internet messaging protocols
- • No need for multiple providers for your different alerting needs