The Mobile Emergency Alert is an advanced messaging platform for triggering emergency alerts via a mobile phone application and was designed to be used by people who work in high risk environments such as field personnel and lone workers.
- Critical location data sourced from GPS or signal triangulation
- Push button
- Rapid fall
- Lack of movemen
- Assured message delivery using multiple channels:
- Voice calls (using text-to-speech technology), SMS and Email.
- Escalation between multiple channels and devices
- Real-time delivery status information and confirmation
- Robust and reliable carrier-grade platform
- Flexible hosting models – SaaS or on-premises
- Security features for authorized access, user privacy and data protection
- The web interface allows for the creation of the emergency group address book and notifications, and the easy management of alert definitions, device authorizations, real-time tracking of message delivery and replies among others
- Easy migration possibilities to incorporate other TeleMessage products
When danger strikes, connect instantly.
From communicating with customers, updating employees, and alerting engineers and crew, TeleMessage is the ideal messaging solution of choice for utility companies.