How to Download the TeleMessage Android Archiver
|I’m an Administrator at a Company||I’m an Employee at a Company|
|1. Purchase Archiver licenses from your TeleMessage sales representative.||1. Users must be managed under an organization’s administrator, and have a TeleMessage user account in order to run the Android Archiver App.|
|2. Go to ‘User management’ and select the users that you to use the app via the Administrator Interface. Sign up for an account here.||2. To open a TeleMessage user account, please fill out the following form.|
|3. Invite users to download the app.||3. To run the app, please contact your organization’s administrator.|
|4. Once the users install the app and logs in, messages are automatically backed/synced/archived.||4. For further inquires, contact our Support Team.|
Download the App from the Google Play Store
- • The TeleMessage Android Archiver App allows organizations to easily archive their employees’ text messages.
- • Once installed, and logged into, the Android Archiver silently works in the background, archiving SMS & MMS messages to the TeleMessage Archive.
- • Messages are archived in real-time, with the option to select different archiving schedules simultaneously.
- • Messages are automatically archived from the last point of archive in case of a lost connected between the Archiver App and TeleMessage servers to ensure that no message is ever lost.
- • The Archiver App can also be set to WiFi Only to save costs on cellular data.
- • All archived content in the TeleMessage Archive can be forwarded to the organization’s central archive or data storage of choice.