Archiving your organization’s data has become increasingly important. With TeleMessage, you can easily record, store, and search your company’s messages.
- Record, Store & Archive Messages on fully-compliant,
military-grade, SSAE-16 / FIPS-140-2 compliant servers.
- Create reports detailing all messages sent & received
within the organization.
- Messages are searchable via the TeleMessage Web Portal
or can be exported.
As an administrator, you can easily access archived messages based on:
- Date & Time
- Message Type
Advanced Archiving Reports
Gain valuable insight into what’s really
happening in the field:
- Generate & download reports and get data to understand your
- Make better business decisions
- Monitor usage to get alerts concerning suspicious behavior
Integrate With Data Archiving Vendors
TeleMessage will work with you to ensure all of your archived data is accessible at any given moment:
- Keep all of your organization’s communications stored together.
- Maintain e-Discovery & compliance by cross referencing text
messages and email.
Central User Management
Manage Your Organization’s Messaging
- Add, Remove, & Suspend Users
- Multi-User Import
- Manage User Profiles
- Distribute Apps via Mobile Management to get employees up & running
- Integrate with other IT systems via our APIs
Enforce Security Policies
TeleMessage gives admins
peace of mind with our security
- Two Factor Authentication
- PIN Code Enforcement
- Remote Lock & Wipe
- Message Forward Locking
- Self-Destructing Messages
Never miss a message with our tracking tools.
- Track the status of inbound and outbound messages
- Generate Message Delivery Status reports
- Configure SMS Fallback so that messages are always delivered
Global Address Book
The Global Address book makes it
easier for employees to communicate
with each other on the go.
- Create & manage groups and distribution lists
- Broadcast messages to all users within the organization instantly
- Sync contact details with TeleMessage compatible apps